Muscles – Shins
- Kneel with your buttocks resting on your heels.
- Place ands flat on floor behind you with your fingers pointing forward.
- Lean back to increase the intensity of stretch.
Alternatively – Standing cross over stretch
- Have your right side facing the wall using wall as support.
- Cross legs at ankles, with right foot in front of left the tops of your toes should rest on the floor.
- Bending your left knee apply pressure to the back of your right leg keeping your toes firmly where they are.
- You should feel mild to moderate stretch down your shins.