Muscles – Quadriceps
- Stand with legs and feet parallel with shoulder, with knees slightly bent and pelvis tilted forward, press your shoulders downward and back.
- Bend right knee and raise ankle towards buttock.
- Reach down and grab your ankle and pull into a stretch.
- Making sure your pelvis is till tilted forward to receive the most benefit.
- Release stretch after 10 seconds and repeat on opposite side.
Alternatively use LYING QUADRICEP STRETCH
- Lie on right, extend right arm and rest head on your upper arm.
- Bend knee and raise ankle to buttocks and grab ankle with left hand.
- Pull into a stretch making sure your hips are tilted forward to gain the maximum stretch.