The posterior collapse pattern is very common today as a result of too much sitting without taking proper precaution.
First, get clear on why these corrective exercises are so important. It’s a lot of work so you need to know why you’d bother if you’re going to be consistent:
- Fantastic 4 Exercises – probably all of them but especially Boats
- 3-Second Technique for Perfect Posture – Especially sternum up, belly button tension.
- Thoracic Extension Traction – to remodel your thoracic spine
- The Airplane – A stretch you can do any time you feel the need
You should already be doing the first two. Now, how to do the others…
Thoracic Extension Traction
For remodelling your thoracic spine. We will show you the perfect place to put the roll based on your x-rays. Just check at your next adjustment to make sure you have it right.
Remember, do them every day! Make them part of your new normal and every year your spine alignment will get better and you will get healthier.
Strength and traction: Once a day (more if you want faster results – up to 5 times per day)
Airplane: say 10 times per day
Posture:10-50 times per day
Some ideas of Parallel activities:
- Meditation or Prayer time
- Ask your children how their day has been
- Watch TV
- Play on your phone/ catch up on social news (facebook)
- Read a book
- Call someone and talk on the phone