– Rectus Abdominis
– Transverse Abdominis
– Obliquus Externus
– Obliquus Internus
- Lie face down on the floor with legs extended behind you and toes pointed.
- Position pals on the floor slightly above your shoulders and rest elbows on the floor.
- Push down onto the floor and slowly lift your chest as your arms straighten.
- Pull your tailbone down toward the floor as you push your shoulders down your back
- Keep head in a neutral position and hold stretch for 10 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat.