– Lavetor Scapulae, (often the muscle that is responsible for headaches)
- Stand with your legs and feet parallel at shoulder width apart.
- Tuck the pelvis forward and stand tall, with your chest slightly lifted up drop your shoulders or gently squeeze your shoulder blades together, away from your ears.
- Slowly tilt your head to the right so that your ear is trying to reach your shoulder, taking care not to lift your shoulder to ear, also consciously dropping left should and hold for 5 seconds
- Slowly return head to centre and repeat on other side.